3. Use of Collected InformationWe use personal information to establish and enhance our relationship with you. We may use personal information to operate, provide, improve, and maintain the Company Websites; to prevent abusive and fraudulent use of the Company Websites; to personalize and display content on the Company Websites; where permitted by applicable law, to send you information, including via email, about our products and Services in which we believe you may be interested; to respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes; and for other administrative and internal business purposes. We may use your e-mail address, including any email address provided at through the Company Websites as set forth in the "Communications and Unsolicited Marketing Communications" section. On the Company Websites, we may use passively collected data to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Company Websites; and (b) monitor aggregate website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
4. Disclosure of Collected InformationWe do not sell or rent email addresses and other personal information that we collect directly through the Company Websites. Please be aware, however, that any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the Company Websites, or on any Service, becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by us or others without restriction. We share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Legal RequirementsWe may disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that doing so is required by a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order or otherwise required by law. Additionally, we may disclose personal information where we, in good faith, deem it appropriate or necessary to prevent violation of the Company Terms of Service, or our other agreements; take precautions against liability; protect the rights, property, or safety of Our Company, any individual, or the general public; maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Services or infrastructure; protect ourselves and our Services from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; or assist government enforcement agencies. Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information We may share aggregated information with Clients, prospective Clients, partners or the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Service, identify industry and advertising trends, and to generate publicity for the Company Services.
5. Your Choices
On the Company WebsitesYou may, as a visitor to our website, choose not to provide us with personal information. You may also, at any time, access your personal information to update, correct, or delete certain personal information about you by contacting us in the "Contact Us" section. You also have the right to obtain from Company the erasure of personal data about you in accordance with applicable data privacy laws. In addition you may decide not to opt–in, either when you first provide Company with any personal information, to receive marketing information from Company about products and Services (including our products and Services and those of third parties). See also Section 6, "Communications and Unsolicited Marketing Communications", for additional information regarding changing your preferences or opting out of receiving marketing information. Please be aware that even if you update or remove personal information that you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our backup files and archives for a reasonable period of time for legal purposes.
6. Communications and Unsolicited Marketing CommunicationsIf you opted in to receive communications from us we may send you administrative messages and updates regarding your account, updates regarding the Company Websites, and, where permitted by applicable law, information regarding our offer, products and Services, including, without, limitation, through social media updates, by email and postal mail. If you no longer want to receive commercial email messages, you may indicate your preferences regarding commercial email messages by taking the steps described in such messages. Also, you may indicate your preferences regarding commercial email messages and postal mail messages by contacting us using the information in the "Contact Us" section below.
7. Client DataWe collect, use, and retain certain information at the direction and on behalf of our Clients from individuals ("End Users") who use the Client website (Client Data). Company has no relationship with such End Users whose Client Data we process on behalf of our Clients. We also do not decide how the Clients use such Client Data. Company does not access and use the Client Data, except at directed by our Clients or required by law. Information Collected Directly Through Use of the Services about End Users: We collect two types of data about End Users: (1) information that is passed through the Service as a result of use of the Website and (2) technical data automatically collected from all visitors to pages of your website that load the Services. The information that we collect on your behalf depends on the particular Services to which you subscribe and your preferences. Social network and/or identity providers are hosted by a third party and on our Client's service. The Client's and the End User's interaction with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. End User Information: We maintain no rights to use any End User Personal Information transmitted to us on your behalf through the Company Website or received from the social networks, except to make the Services available to you and/or End User. We use the information that we collect automatically about the use of our Website to facilitate delivery of the Service and, in some cases, for internal reports. Additionally, some of the information collected is used in the Client Reports. The Client Reports may contain both passively-collected information and End User Personal Information. If you are a customer of one of our Client's, and you want to edit or delete any information captured about you on that Client's website, you should contact the Client directly.
8. International UsersThe Company Websites are hosted in London, and we may use service providers in the London and elsewhere to process personal information on our behalf. By using our Websites, you are agreeing that your personal data may be transferred to the UK and other jurisdictions, as explained in this Section.
9. EU, Switzerland and the Data Privacy Shield FrameworkOur Company complies with the E.U.- U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information obtained from European Union member countries and Switzerland in conjunction with its contractual relationship with Gigya. Company is a sub-processor for Clients websites that utilize our Services and certifies its processing of personal information from E.U. member countries and Switzerland is in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, Recourse, Enforcement and Liability (the "Principles"). You may view the certification for which Company adheres to through its Solution Partnership with Gigya here https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Gigya and its subsidiaries are subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the Federal Trade Commission. Information We Process. We collect, in accordance with the Privacy Shield principles, the categories of information described in sections 2 and 7 above. We process personal information about website users for the purposes described in section 3 above. E.U. and Swiss End Users whose personal information we process on behalf of a Company Client (as a data processor) should first contact the Company Client, who is the controller of your personal information, to access their personal information; Company will work with its Clients to provide End Users the necessary access about what personal information is processed. Transfers to Third Parties. As described in the "Disclosure of Collected Information" section above, we may transfer personal information from the E.U. and Switzerland to third parties. We contractually require third parties to whom we transfer personal information to provide the same level of protections as the Principles. Company remains responsible for the personal information we receive and transfer under Privacy Shield as it relates to our Services. In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer, subject to a lawful request, personal information to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes. Contacting Us, Complaints and Dispute Resolution. E.U. and Swiss individuals who have questions or complaints about how we process their personal information may contact us . We will work to resolve your issue and respond no later than 45 days of receipt.
11. ChildrenThe Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. Our Company's Websites are not directed toward individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide personally identifying information through our websites. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Company Websites, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has registered on the Company Websites or you believe has otherwise provided personal information to Our Company, please contact Company to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
12. AnalyticsIn addition, we use Google Analytics to analyze our users' use of the Company Websites. Google Analytics is currently on www.polidora.com and www.gdpr-wp.com. Google Analytics provides us with aggregated data in order to help us make informed business decisions. Ultimately, Google, as a third party, controls information collected through Google Analytics and you should check and be comfortable with its privacy practices prior to using the Company Websites. You may review information about Google's privacy practices with respect to Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
3. How Do We Use Passively Collected Data?A. On the Company Websites On the Company Websites, we may use passively-collected data to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Company Websites; (b) monitor your participation in various sections of the Company Websites; (c) customize our service to you, including by providing you with recommendations; (c) monitor aggregate website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (d) administer, operate, and improve the Company Websites and our other services and systems, and to provide services and content that are tailored to you.
4. What Cookies Do We Use and Why? We use the following types of cookies:Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are used for the sole purpose of either (i) carrying out a transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or (ii) to allow the provider of an information society service to provide such service as explicitly requested by you. Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. it is only used to improve how a website works. Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. Social media cookies – These cookies are used based on social connect functionalities or when you make use of a social media add on button (e.g. clicking on the 'Like' icon on a webpage) Advertising cookies – These cookies collect information about web browsing activity in order to inform advertising networks about website traffic in order to provide targeted advertisements based on previous browsing activity. Whether a cookie is considered as a 'first' or 'third party' cookie refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those cookies set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by [www.polidora.com]). Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie. Session cookies allow website operators to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies on the other hand are cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. We use both session and persistent cookies. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, and the specific purposes for which we use them, in the preference window.
5. How To Disable or Remove CookiesCookies You can configure your Internet browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies completely or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Company Websites or all functionality of the Services. Please note that disabling these technologies may interfere with the performance and features of the Services. You may also disable cookies on the Company Sites by modifying your settings here:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||3bit.it||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|JSESSIONID||nr-data.net||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||3bit.it||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||3bit.it||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||3bit.it||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||3bit.it||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|vuid||vimeo.com||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|